Discover the possibilities of a career @ ACS
We provide strategic and innovative solutions for customer needs across the business, technology, and organizational spectrum. Our talented team of architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists, management, and workforce change professionals works with industry leaders, technology innovators, and partners to develop and implement progressive solutions to further the mission needs of our customers.
COMMITTED TO YOU
we recruit and hire the best and brightest talent in the industry
We offer dynamic and fulfilling careers for experienced and cleared professionals, military veterans, and recent graduates. Since 2011, we have been providing advanced technology solutions and strategic support services in support of our nation's security. We owe our success to our dedicated, diverse, and highly skilled workforce.
We offer a unique work environment that promotes individual growth and rewards individual and team performance. If you would like to be a part of an energetic and forward-thinking company that is committed to taking enterprises to new levels of productivity and effectiveness using leading edge technologies, ACS is the place for you! Please send your resume and brief personal statement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TRANSITIONING MILITARY & VETERANS
We’re looking for enthusiastic people with diverse experience and perspectives to join our team
Whether you’re just returning to civilian life and looking to start your career with ACS, or you're ready to take the next step in your civilian career, we are here to help! More than half of our employees have a military background. They use the strong leadership, team building, and analytical skills they’ve developed in the military alongside their unwavering commitment to our customers’ critical national security missions every day.
Many of our current opportunities are a great fit with the skills and experience you’ve acquired in the military, and we’re here to help you highlight those you’re best at. If you have any questions about how your military skills may support one of our current job opportunities, just send our Military Careers Specialist a note. We’re here to provide you with support, guidance, and opportunity during this next phase in your career.
We offer an array of industry-leading benefitS
- Medical and Prescription Benefits (United Healthcare HMO and PPO/POS options)
- Dental Insurance through Delta Dental and Vision Insurance through VSP
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare and Dependent Care)
- Life and AD&D Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays Per Year
- Discretionary Time Off (DTO) Paid Leave Program
- Generous Military/Emergency Public Service Paid Leave
- Support for Transitioning Military Members
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Business Development Revenue Sharing Program
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Monthly Mobile Phone Reimbursement
- Reward and Recognition Programs
- Professional Development and Training
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)