Our Culture and Benefits
Assured Consulting Solutions provides strategic and innovative solutions for customer needs across the business, technology and organizational spectrum.
As a member of our team, you will have the chance to work with customers that are both Government and industry leaders and technology innovators.
We offer a unique work environment that promotes individual growth and rewards individual and team performance. If you would like to be a part of an energetic and forward-thinking company that is committed to taking enterprises to new levels of productivity and effectiveness using leading edge technologies, Assured Consulting Solutions is the place for you! Please send your resume and brief personal statement to email@example.com.
We offer an array of industry-leading benefits to enhance your home and work life:
- Medical and Prescription Benefits (United Healthcare HMO and PPO/POS options)
- Dental Insurance through Delta Dental and Vision Insurance through VSP
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Life and AD&D Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays Per Year
- Unique Discretionary Time Off (DTO) Paid Leave Program
At Assured Consulting Solutions, your hard work is recognized. In order to give our best and live a well-balanced life, we all need to take time off for rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation. We also believe that you should take responsibility for managing your own time and to collaborate and openly communicate with your management to support one another whenever possible. To that end, we’ve adopted a leave policy for our exempt employees where each employee is afforded the flexibility to take planned time off as needed. While leave may be taken as needed by all eligible employees (no balances or accrual), DTO is pre-coordinated and approved by an employee's supervisor.
- Generous Military/Emergency Public Service Paid Leave
Did you know nearly 70% of Assured Consulting Solutions staff have served in the military and many are active in the Reserves?
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Business Development Revenue Sharing Program
- Annual Profit Sharing
- Monthly Mobile Phone Reimbursement
- Reward and Recognition Programs
- Professional Development and Training
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The EAP plan provides confidential help to employees in dealing with a wide range of issues, such as marital, family, alcohol, drug abuse, stress management, financial, legal, and job-related issues.